Innovative HR service provider” with record of providing astute leadership across vision, strategic planning, organizational development, and business operations. Recognized for ability to integrate functions across departments to streamline processes and maximize efficiency. Creative thinker, identifying and seizing opportunities where others see only problems. Skilled in IT, risk management, and international trade; Skill in planning and deploying initiatives within multiple nations and cultures.
- Certified HRM professional with experience in HR Corporate Communication, Administration, Talent Acquisition & Development, Compensation, Organizational Planning and Development, Employee Relations.
- In-depth knowledge & experience of the GCC region rules & regulations.
- Familiar with Hay methodology, Thompson and Golden profiling
- Develop professional development programs, designed and developed HR policies & procedures.
- Focus on results. Effectively diagnose, identify and resolve problems using root cause analysis method. Tackle tough problems and follow through to satisfactory conclusion.
- Prioritize workload and multi-task; flexible to changing priorities. Direct in approach to discovering information.
- Research, compile and browse the regulations applicable in the company, build the organizational structure of the company - parts and organizational performance.
18+ years of professional experience in core functions of Human Capital Management & Development such as Manpower Planning, Job Mapping/Evaluation & Grade System, Attraction & Retention Strategies, Local & Overseas Recruitments, Behavioral Testing, Career Path & Succession Planning, Training & Development, Government Relations, Permanent & Visit Visas, Compensation & Benefits Management/Administration, Salary/Payroll Administration, Employee Statutory Benefits, Employee Affairs/Relations, Insurances, Human Resources Information Systems(HRIS), Organizational Structuring & Restructuring, Performance Appraisal & Reward & Recognition System, Training & Induction, Separation Procedures and formulating & implementing effective organizational and strategic HR Policies & Procedures and Standard HR Forms & Operators, HR Strategies formulation, implementation, evaluation & Reports.
- Exceptional communications and interpretation skills
- Multi-cultural and diversity awareness, understanding and experience
- New program development and implementation
- Proactive, collaborative professional
- Innovative and entrepreneurial
- Elevating the quality of existing services
- Proven track record in managing financial and human resources
- Inspires cooperation and excellent performance
- Alignment of HR with business strategy and goals
- Strategic Planning & Leadership
- Process Improvement & Operational Change
• Quality & Productivity Initiatives
• Union / Non-union Teams Leadership
• Business Development Programs
• Diverse Insurance & Financial Products
• Budget Development & Administration
• Executive Relationships & Partnerships
• Recruiting & Staffing Initiatives
• Documentation & Regulatory Compliance